
I can imagine a luminous glow peeking through, and it could be so fucking magnificent if it wasn't hidden behind your every concern and fear. I am pretending just fine, there are no expectations in this broad daylight. But imagine a day when it could all be so refreshing? Reminiscent of the past that one should never live off of...
Maybe soon I could breathe again. Be able to finally go let of these tensed muscles and cloudy thoughts. Oh, how I wish I could picture the beauty of that first breath.
My lungs will fill up and I will know that I truly want to exhale and have the cycle repeat continuously. The knots in my brain won't untie and I'm about to lose all consciousness. This pain is never ending, and there is no cure. Why must my life be hidden behind these throbbing aches?
send your lifeboats out for me

No comments:
Post a Comment